Metos ioLiving SmartKitchen
On this page we have compiled instructions related to the use of the Metos ioLiving service and measurement devices.
Metos Storkök AB
Richard Hunter, +46 8 0775 85 85
|Setting up the service / Quick guide||HACCP service|
|Using the ioLiving service||HACCP service|
|Alarm management||HACCP service|
|Tasks function||HACCP service|
|Image view||HACCP service|
|Food Waste Tracker general guide||Food waste service|
|WasteScale with touch screen WSS||Food waste service|
|I/I+ start up guide||Measurement device|
|BCL start up guide||Measurement device|
|Mobile gateway user manual||Gateway|
Main User – Hotel user
There is one main user account in Scandic Sweden. Some configuration is done centrally by the main user. Each Scandic hotel has an own hotel user account. Hotels are “under” the main user. The configuration done by the main user will be inherited to every hotel.
Online product cards.
Steps to get strated
These steps will be completed for you by the Metos installer.
- Open the package and place all devices on table.
- Switch power on to the measurement devices.
- Turn power on to the mobile gateway and plug in the USB charger. After a while green light comes on to indicate that the gateway has been connected to the net.
- Switch power on to the phone and connect it to WiFi.
- Log in to the account (the username and password comes with the package). Temperatures should already be visible in the service
- Install measurement devices to their location.
- Place the mobile gateway to its final location.
AND FINALLY YOU PART:
- Start using the solution.