Come and check out SmartKitchen services. Now there is a good opportunity! You can find us at Metos stands in Helsinki, Stockholm and Seinäjoki.
SmartKitchen has the widest range of easy-to-use digital solutions for food service companies of all sizes. Find the ones that best meets the needs of your business:
- Gastro Helsinki 18.–20.5. on Metos stand 6a50
- Stockholm 24.–25.5. Fastfood & Café & Restaurant Expo, Metos stand M:6
- Seinäjoki, Lakeus kokkaa 24.5., Metos stand P 6
Check out the Smart Kitchen solutions that are already in use in many professional kitchens:
- Food Waste Tracker: Track the amount of food waste throughout the whole production chain from storage to plate waste, accelerate waste data collection with the wireless Waste Scale
- HACCP Tracker: A complete HACCP solution with automated temperature monitoring, alarms, temperature and hygiene sampling, checklists, and reporting as well as document management
Ask more about the new SmartKitchen solutions:
- Food Delivery Tracker: Recordable temperature measurement ensures food safety. Suitable for monitoring both cold and hot transport.
- EquipmentTracker: Measures the energy consumption and operating hours of kitchen appliances
See you at the fairs!
Did you know?
In its report, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) estimates that an average of 17 percent of total food available to consumers, went into the waste bins of households, retailers, restaurants and other food services each year. One third of food is not eaten when production losses are added to the figure. Only housing puts more strain on the climate than food. Transport comes in third place.
The climate impact of food consumption can be reduced by favoring foods with the least possible impact on the climate and minimizing food waste. Digital solutions play an important role in reducing food waste.
of total food available goes into waste bins.
The weight roughly equals that of 23 million fully loaded 40-ton trucks.
If you put all these trucks in a row, it would circle the Earth
BOOK A DEMO
If you are interested in digital management and reducing food waste in professional kitchens, book a demo. Leave us your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.