Ceruus Oy (also associated trademarks ioLiving and SmartKitchen) products have a warranty with following conditions:
- The warranty is 12 months from the first day of use. Repairing or replacing the product does not extend the warranty period of the original product.
- Warranty is limited to production and material related defects.
- The software warranty is valid only when the software is installed on devices supplied or specified by Ceruus Oy.
- The precondition for warranty compensation is that Ceruus Oy has verified the origin of the defect and confirmed it to the customer in writing.
- The defective product is either repaired or replaced with a new one. If neither of these is possible, the guarantee will be settled by refund.
- Malfunctioning software will be fixed.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by a 3rd party device bought by the customer.
- The warranty does not cover problems caused by customers own Internet connection.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use or negligence.
- The warranty does not cover indirect costs.
- If the product is found to be faultless in the warranty repair or the defect is not covered by the warranty, the seller has the right to charge reasonable compensation for the investigation work performed.
- The warranty does not cover the non-rechargeable batteries supplied with the product.
Warranty conditions 10/2021